Roles and Responsibilities
To initiate specification process & getting specification approval from influences. Closely work with Architects,Interior Designers,PMC’s & partners to assure that KICH Products are recommended by these influences & sold in the projects. Actively managing & looking for product specification process.
- Building Relationship with Architects, Interior Designers to specify for projects.
- Coordinating with our Sales / Business Development Team.
- Preparing the Effective Company Presentation & presenting to Business Influencers.
- Analyzing competitor & making suitable Brand Promotion Strategy.
- To Organize& participate in Meets, Exhibitions & Fairs.
- Manage and deliverproject sales targets.
- Multiplyenquiry pipeline by working closely with, contractors, fabricators,architectsand carpenters.
- Create and manage strong influencing relationships for business.
- Revenue Generation in the territory with focus onproject sales.
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduation Degree (Not Mandatory)
- Preferably from building material industry, not mandatory
- Results-oriented and team player
- Minimum2-3years' experience in a related field
- With existing network of contacts among architectural firmsand PMC’s are preferred.
- Good in communication
- Sound presentation skills
- Quick learner
- Confident, energetic and has the appetite to work in a start-up and grow faster
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kich architectural products pvt ltd