Roles and Responsibilities
To generate & manager sales of KICH. Closely work with Architects, Fabricators, Interior Designers,Builders, PMC’s & partners to assure that KICH Products are recommended by these influences & sold in the projects. Actively managing & looking for retail network.
Building Relationship with Architects, Interior Designers to specify for projects.
Coordinating with our Sales / Business Development Team.
To Organize & Participate in Meets, Exhibitions & Fairs.
Manage and deliver project sales targets.
Multiply Inquiry pipeline by working closely with, contractors, fabricators,architects and carpenters.
- To generate primary & secondary sales.
- To visit retail outlets
- Expand the channel outlets.
- To increase product portfolio in retail outlet.
- Implementation and monitoring secondary schemes
- Handling service complaints
- Manage and deliver sales targets
- Multiply inquiry pipeline by working closely with glass& hardware dealers, contractors, fabricators, carpenters.
- Create and manage strong influencing relationships for business
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduation Degree (Not Mandatory)
- Preferably from building material industry
- Results-oriented and team player
- Minimum 2-3years' experience in a related field
- With existing network of contacts among architectural firms, carpenters,fabricators, contractors and real estate developers preferred.
- Good in communication
- Quick learner
- Confident, energetic and has the appetite to work in a start-up and grow faster
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kich architectural products pvt ltd