Roles and Responsibilities
To manage complete retail railing sales support activities of Kich Pan India.
- Doing Initial correspondence with Clients/Vendors as per requirement.
- Retail Railing Inquiry management by getting it done through team member. (Searching & generating inquiries)
- Coordination & followup with sales team for inquiries.
- Discussing With sales team/Client for the Quotations given.
- Continuously coordinating with sales staff for various matter i.e. Order processing, dispatch processing, payment collection.
- Responsible to take care for customer / Channel Partner satisfaction.
- Communicate with sales staff/Client For quotations, dispatch schedule etc.
- In case Required, Traveling to any city (any part of India) for Market Analysis & Business Development (less Frequency with Few days of Short traveling)
- Flexible to work in non business hours.
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduation Degree (Not Mandatory)
- Results-oriented and team player
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in a related field
- Team Management experience
- Good in communication
- Sound presentation skills
- Quick learner
- Confident, energetic and has the appetite to work in a start-up and grow faster
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kich architectural products pvt ltd