Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s Director. To manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing i.e all the task related to Management.
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Maintaining efficient work environment.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director.
- Organizing and attending meetings, taking dictation and minutes for meetings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, Sales target Analysis of marketing executive.
- Flexible to work in Non business hours.
- Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduation Degree (Not Mandatory)
- Results-oriented and team player
- Minimum 2-3years' experience in a related field.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Quick learner
- Confident, energetic and has the appetite to work in a start-up and grow faster
- Time Management & Active Listening skills
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kich architectural products pvt ltd