Roles and Responsibilities
- To generate & manage sales of KICH. Closely work with Architects, Fabricators, Interior Designers, Builders, PMC’s, Carpenters & partners to assure that KICH Products are recommended by these influences & sold in the projects. Actively managing & looking for execution of major won projects & retail network.
- Manage and deliver retail & project sales targets.
- Multiply enquiry pipeline by working closely with dealers, contractors, fabricators and architects, carpenters.
- Create and manage strong influencing relationships for business.
- Revenue Generation in the territory with focus on channel sales.
- Appoint and establish channel in the territory - both distributors and dealers and build relationship.
- Management of Distributors with focus on secondary sales, stock management and price management.
- Design and implement promotional Schemes to the channel and monitor the performance of the channel.
- Collections from the distributors or dealers.
- Adhere to reporting system in terms of secondary sales etc.
- Launch new products in the market with proper focus on the interiors and architects etc.
- closely monitor competition actions and report timely
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduation Degree (Not Mandatory)
- Preferably from building material industry
- Results-oriented and team player
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in a related field.
- With existing network of contacts among architectural firms, carpenters, fabricators, contractors and real estate developers preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good in communication
- Quick learner
- Confident, energetic and has the appetite to work in a start-up and grow faster.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kich architectural products pvt ltd